Junior Kindergarten - 6th Grade Movement Sessions
- The schedule will remain the same or similar throughout the month of July.
- Activities or processes may change as we adjust to new protocols due to COVID-19.
- Sign-ups will occur weekly.
- You must sign up for each individual session
- To participate 2 times in a week- you need to sign up for 2 sessions
- Only register for the sessions you will attend.
- The sessions will take place on field #3. Please park/drop off in Lot 1 on the left as you enter the campus. Click here for a map of the Robins Campus.
Safety is our #1 priority!
We will be following CDC and state guidelines.
- All activities will be taught in a physically distanced manner (a minimum of 10 feet).
- All participants will need to wear a cloth face covering on arrival and dismissal from the field.
- Upon arrival, temperatures will be taken and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- An athletic trainer will be on site.
- Parents must leave campus after a successful temperature check for the 3rd-6th grade sessions.
- For the JK-2nd sessions, a parent must be on the field with the child in an effort to maintain social distancing.
- Only participants may be on campus during the sessions. Siblings, parents, grandparents etc. may not spectate or be on campus during the sessions.
How to Register
- Select the appropriate event that you would like to register for from the schedule below. The link in the schedule will let you register for that session.
- Sign in to the system or create an account.
- Complete all steps of the registration process.
- Once you have completed all of the steps you will receive a confirmation email.
- Sessions will be open to register from the Wednesday before the week begins up until the day before the scheduled date.
A COVID-19 Agreement and Assumption of Risk form are included in the registration materials and will need to be signed by both parents and the student if 18 years old and MUST be brought with the student on the first day. Please note that the student will not be allowed to participate if both of these forms are not completed.
All programs are FREE of charge.
with any questions or concerns about registration.
New registrations open every Wednesday at 8 a.m. Registrations close at noon the day before each session.