7th grade through 12th grades Open Gym Skill Sessions
- The schedule will remain the same or similar for July 6-Aug. 14.
- Activities or processes may change as we adjust to new protocols due to COVID-19.
- Sign-ups will occur weekly.
- You must sign up for each individual session.
- To participate 2 times in a week- you need to sign up for 2 sessions.
- Only register for the sessions you will attend.
Safety is our #1 priority!
We will be following CDC and state guidelines.
- All activities will be taught in a physically distanced manner (a minimum of 10 feet).
- All participants will need to wear a cloth face covering on arrival and dismissal from the field.
- Upon arrival, temperatures will be taken and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- An athletic trainer will be on site.
- Parents must leave campus after a successful temperature check.
How to Register
- Select the appropriate event that you would like to register for from the schedule below.
- Sign in to the system or create an account.
- Complete all steps of the registration process.
- Once you have completed all of the steps you will receive a confirmation email.
- Sessions will be open to register from the Wednesday before the week begins up until the day before the scheduled date.
All rising 7th graders and new Collegiate students will be required to turn in a physical form before they may participate
in any athletic activity, including sports performance and open gyms. One of the following must be complete before these
students will be allowed to participate:
1) Schedule your child's annual well check with their pediatrician and have the doctor complete the Physical Exam Form for
the 2020-2021 school year. This form can be uploaded directly to your child's Magnus Health file using the Magnus link in PawNet.
2) Call your child's pediatrician and ask them to fill out a Physical Exam Form based on their last well visit. This form, available to
print from the Magnus Health site can be brought to the check-in station the first day that your child attends an activity.
Remember that a physical form dated after January 1, 2020, will be due by August 1 for the upcoming school year.
A COVID-19 Agreement and Assumption of Risk form are included in the registration materials and will need to be signed by
both parents and the student if 18 years old and MUST be brought with the student on the first day. Please note that the student
will not be allowed to participate if both of these forms are not completed.
All programs are FREE of charge.
with any questions or concerns about registration.
New registrations open every Wednesday at 8 a.m. Registrations close at noon the day before each session.