Collegiate School Youth Sports Clinics
Safety is our #1 priority!
We will be following CDC and state guidelines.
- All activities will be taught in a physically distanced manner (a minimum of 10 feet).
- All participants will need to wear a cloth face covering at all times.
- Upon arrival, temperatures will be taken and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- An athletic trainer will be on site.
- Parents must leave campus after a successful temperature check.
- Only participants may be on campus during the sessions. Siblings, parents, grandparents, etc. may not spectate or be on campus during the sessions.
How to Register
- Select the appropriate event that you would like to register for from the clinics below.
- Sign in to the system or create an account.
- Complete all steps of the registration process.
- Once you have completed all of the steps you will receive a confirmation email.
A COVID-19 Daily Attestation Form link is included in the registration materials and will need to be filled out on the day of each session. Please note that the student will not be allowed to participate if the form is not completed.
with any questions or concerns about registration.
Collegiate Youth Field Hockey Clinic
When: April 10. 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
Where: Robins Campus Turf
Who: 3rd - 6th Grade Collegiate girls
Equipment: stick, shin guards, goggles
Collegiate School Varsity Field Hockey Coaches and Division I college players will teach and refine the fundamental skills and concepts through fun drills, activities and small-sided competitive games. Participants will learn dribbling, passing, dodging, shooting and tackling skills which they will use in 1 v 1, 2 v 1 and small-sided activities. With a maximum coach-to-camper ratio of 8:1, we provide outstanding instruction in building the fundamentals necessary for success at the youth level and beyond.
Collegiate Youth Boys Lacrosse Clinics
When: April 10
Where: Robins Campus Field #3
Who: 1st - 6th Grade Collegiate boys 8:30-9:45 a.m.
Equipment: stick, helmet, gloves
Collegiate lacrosse coaches will follow a disciplined approach to teaching fundamental lacrosse skills. Some areas of focus include shooting, feeding, stick protection, dodging, defense, etc. With a maximum coach to camper ratio of 8:1, we provide outstanding instruction in building the fundamentals essential to success at the youth level and beyond.
Collegiate Youth Volleyball Clinic
When: April 18. 1-2:30 p.m.
Where: Main Campus MS/LS Basketball Courts
Who: 3rd - 6th Grade Collegiate boys and girls
Come learn from current Collegiate Volleyball coaches and players! All Abilities welcome. Participants will be grouped by age and/or ability. This clinic will be focused on developing basic volleyball skills: passing, setting, serving, and hitting.